  From: Jenny M Benson
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Search failure

  The extended Search capabilities in version 7 are great, but there seems
  to be something missing - unless its an unintentional bug.

  I wanted to search Source Details for Individuals who had an IGI Source
  which included a particular Batch No.  The only one that was found was a
  person with an old style source.  The people with SourceWriter sources
  which included that Batch No were not found.  By way of a test, I then
  searched for a Film No and that wasn't found in SourceWriter sources
  either.  Names and places seem to be found ok.

  I had the same failure when using Search and Replace.  In both instances
  (Search and Search and Replace) I was looking "anywhere in field" in
  "Citation-details."
  --
  Jenny M Benson