Turns out there is a way to obtain a list of possible duplicates using the merge dialog itself by using the print option in the merge/Find duplicates tool.

Jeff

JLB wrote:
It's kind of like having a purple car and saying, gee, I'd rather
have a purple car.  The merge function in Legacy IS the list of
possible duplicates.  I wouldn't know where to start using the Search
tool. JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
The tool Merge/Search for duplicates takes you through the possible
duplicates one at a time.  I would prefer to have a list of possible
duplicates.  How would one do that using the Search tool?

Jeff