Jeff,

Are you suggesting that FF3 is interferring with the IE7 engine? The fact that
any other browser is installed/used/set as default, should not make any
difference. I have 5 browsers installed and no problems. I have not downloaded
FF3 as it is only the RC version.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: