Does this source detail still show if you clear the source clipboard? I seem to
remember there was a problem with the source clipboard (is fixed in beta now).
What I saw in my family file was that it only seemed as if these details were
attached (they changed if I copied another source to the clipboard and they
didn't print in reports). So I think you better wait for the next build before
you start checking all your source details.
To check this you just have to clear the source clipboard and see if the wrong
details have gone.
Evert

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com> Subject:
> [LegacyUG] V7 Source detail for prior document posted is also on the one
> posted next.> Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:12:00 -0600> > > 24 Jun 2008 I posted
> a leaflet "Walking Tour of Nyssa, Oregon"> The source detail was building 5.>
> I did not use the SourceWriter.> I posted this to one person, George.> > 25
> Jun 2008 I posted a Certificate of Baptism> Nothing was entered in the source
> detail.> I used the SourceWriter.> I posted this to three people, Ernest,
> Ernesta & Irene.> > To my horror the source detail for "Walking Tour of
> Nyssa, Oregon" also > appears for the three people I posted the Certificate
> of Baptism to.> > I will have to go back & check every source entry since
> receiving version 7.> > I would appreciate thoughts on what I am doing
> wrong.> > Thank you,> Ann> New Mexico, USA > > > > > Legacy User Group
> guidelines: > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp> Archived
> messages: >
> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/> Online
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp> > >
De mooiste afbeeldingen van Angelina Jolie vind je met Live Search
http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=angelina%20jolie&FORM=MIINTM