-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michele
Lewis
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:19 AM
To: Legacy E-Mail List
Subject: [LegacyUG] Obits?

I am trying to do an obit using the sourcewriter but there is no option for
obituary.  When I do the newspaper option it asks for an author and stuff
that isn't relevant.  Are we supposed to use the newspaper option and just
leave all the other stuff blank?

michele