Hi Geoff, I agree with others that it would be nice to have the option
to enter the sender, recipient, and subject matter information within
the source detail rather than in the master source.  I would much
rather lump all e-mails under a single master source like "Nestor
Research Files" rather than having a separate source for each note I
receive.

I realize that I can type the details into the Text/Comments field of
the Source Detail screen to sort of get around this, but then I lose
the order of the components.  Maybe we could provide a button on the
master source screen that would allow the user to access the same
template at the source detail level instead of the master source
level.

Also, I noticed there is an extra comma right after e-address as
follows: (E-ADDRESS), & STREET ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,] in the
output.  I'm going to wait on converting these sources for now.  It
sounds like others would find this useful as well.

Gail Rich Nestor
Smyrna, Georgia
www.roots2buds.net