From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Cannot unlock Deluxe
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 15:30:33 -0400

Yesterday I purchased Legacy V2 7 Deluxe.  I have tried to unlock the deluxe
part and have been unable to.  I go to help>unlock Deluxe.  I get the page to
start the process.  I click I have bought Deluxe, put in my name, address, and
customer ID #.  I then click continue and the unlock window closes.  I have
searched the user group messages and cannot find a similar problem.

Thank you for your help.

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/