So what is the verdict?  Is it a bug or not?
Seems to me that even if my uncle is calculated as the husband of my
aunt, he is still my uncle and should be listed as such.  And I should
be calculated as his nephew as well as my aunt's nephew or at least as
the nephew of my aunt's husband.
My wife's parents are not actually related to me either, but they are
calculated as in-laws.
Chick