To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 5:04 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Using Legacy with the New.familsearch

Ed,

I don't know anything specifically about the New.Familysearch DB, but
you you export from it to a GEDCOM file?  If so, you could them import
that into Legacy.  Don't forget to backup before importing or merging
this GEDCOM into your family file.

Also, I seem to remember Sherry or someone from Millennia (the makers
of Legacy) saying here recently that Legacy7 will eventually be able
to link directly to the Familysearch Database when it's fully
available to all, or am I mixing this up with something else?

Regards,

Dermot.