From: Elizabeth Richardson
Sent: Tue 1/07/2008 10:04
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Relationship Calculator

Actually, it doesn't return uncle-in-law. It returns "husband of aunt". The discussion centers on the fact that v7 can find that "husband of aunt" relationship, but can't find "nephew of wife" relationship. The two people involved are the same, so why not either relationship?

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anne Hildrum"

Uncle-in-law what is that? Guess we have less relationships or
non relationship names than you do in english.

Personally I would expect Legacy to handle mother-father-brother and sister-in laws as that is "relationship names" that we do have and use. Are we also going to have
7C 6R in-law?

Anne