Can you manually give First and Middle on lookup.

I'm seeing FAILED if I use middle name.

Please given Name (First Middle) Last that you can use successfully on manual search and I can then provide search string.

jdm

Randolph Clark wrote:
Getting closer but need middle name.

http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/zsearch.aspx?ix=ssdiall&qt=l&zfn=[FirstName]&zln=[Surname]&zdate= <http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/zsearch.aspx?ix=ssdiall&qt=l&zfn=%5BFirstName%5D&zln=%5BSurname%5D&zdate=>