Evert

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [LegacyUG] Fw: Legacy HelpDate:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:13:54 +0100

How is it that when ever I click on Help from within the drop down menu, either
content, search for help on or how to use help, nothing happens. I'm using
Legacy 5, is it that I need to upgrade.
I was looking for help on my imported pictures, Questions I have are:-
1. when importing pictures, do they get imported to a new directory within
Legacy on my C: drive. so that when backing up, they also get backed up.
2. why not, it makes more sense to keep everything together.
Regards Philip Rooke
Legacy User Group guidelines:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.aspArchived messages:
http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/Online
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
De mooiste afbeeldingen van Angelina Jolie vind je met Live Search
http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=angelina%20jolie&FORM=MIINTM