  From: Evert van Dijken
  To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 2:48 PM
  Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Fw: Legacy Help

  This works ok for me, but I'm using Vista and know there was an issue if you
are using Windows Vista, see:
  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917607/en-us I had to install this fix to be
able to run the Help in version 5 on my Vista system.
  If you are not using Vista have a look in your Legacy 5 folder and double
click on legacy.hlp (if you cannot see the extension .hlp then click on legacy
with the questionmark icon in front if it) to see if that works ok.
  Evert