Jane,

This may not be what you are looking for, but did you know that you
can create your own timelines? I don't have Legacy open at the moment
(not at my usual computer), so I can't remember the details, but it's
a fairly simple text file, with "pipes" (straight lines) between the
items, such as dates, Etc.  Save it in C:\Legacy\Timelines\English,
and then you can use this timeline for chronology reports, Etc.

You can even submit you own timeline to Support who may include it in
a later build (as I did with the one for "Ireland - Taoisigh and
Political Events - 1919 to Present").[Reminder to self, update
timeline with new details for 2007/08, and forward to support]

Look up "creating timelines" (or something similar) in help.

Of course, if you don't know the details of the state history for
those particular states, this doesn't help you at all ;)

Regards,

Dermot.

2008/7/3 Jane Sarles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Are there timelines available other than the ones listed under "Timelines"
> in the "View" menu?  I am particularly interested in state history timelines
> for Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee.
>
> Jane Sarles
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:  http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

Try out Legacy Family Tree Software today! It's FREE!!
http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/?Click=1440