Mary,

What is its proper title? Because either I haven't got it for some reason or
cannot see it - it doesn't seem to be under either Canada or Quebec on my list!

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Timelines
> Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:46:07 -0400
>
> I haven't paid too much attention to the timelines in the past but with this
> discussion I thought I'd take a look at the ones provided with Legacy 7. I
> have lots of connections in Quebec and see that there is a timeline for
> Quebec history but it's in French! Is anyone out there able to translate
> all of the entries into English and send it to Millennia for inclusion in a
> future release?
>
> Mary

Welcome to the next generation of Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live