To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 11:32 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Missing Multimedia Files report after backup

Art,

If I remember correctly, in a previous email you mentioned the creation of webpages. If you are not already aware, file names, including pictures, should not include spaces as they may not work on the web. Brackets should be OK but it would be better to use an underscore or a hyphen. This is not to detract from Leo's response which is fine.