How do you get Legacy 7 to pass the lat and long to TNG so that it's mapping will work?

You do have to go and manually link your media for best effect... TNG v7's new web 2.0 interface makes that much easier.

Can I look at your site?

I also will gladly help anyone set up TNG and can arrange hosting if anyone is interested.

Allen

John B. Lisle wrote:
Allen,

I have been using Legacy and TNG now for almost 4 years and quite agree. These programs work very well together. In fact, a survey of TNG users done a few months ago showed that more TNG users use Legacy as their principal database (I think it was something like 30%) than any other application, including people who only use TNG.

With the introduction of mapping with Legacy 7 and the ability to mass resolve most of your locations with VE (and yes, I know, that they then have to be checked. Yet, getting a large number done with little work is worth it when the rest are no more work than if you did them manually...) allows you to make use of TNG's Mapping facility seamlessly. This is, I believe, a Legacy only feature.

Legacy users should definitely consider TNG if they wish to publish on line.

john.