I have 3-4 problems that I can't seem to get resolved.

  I downloaded V7 and installed it.

  Because the program was not operating just right I decided to
uninstall/reinstall. Went to all

   programs. Clicked on uninstall Legacy and got the message 'unable to open
install.log'.

  Legacy was not uninstalled. Then went to add/remove, clicked on remove, got
the same

  message 'unable to open install. log' as a result cannot uninstall.
Reinstalling from CD or

   downloading does not work either.

  Then I clicked on Chronology tab got error message 91, followed instructions
for correcting

   this error.  Created new file exported to new file, still got error message
91. Deleted file,

    should have deleted old file instead of new file but did not, then went to
charting tab,

  clicked, got message 'unable to find charting file, please reinstall Legacy'
but since I can not

  reinstall I am not able to use charts. Haven't tried anything else other than
mapping and

  have problems there to but they will have to wait.

  Am thinking I may have to revert to V6 if I can figure out how to remove V7
but support says

  there is no way to uninstall V7 without being able to open the install log.

  Thanks; Al