-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ronald E
Howell
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:50 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Marriage Source V7

What Master source, using SourceWriter, would be used for a marriage record
found on the internet through www.ancestry.com?  I am using the deluxe
version of Legacy v7. It is not a church record but a State/County record.

Thanks and I appreciate your help in advance,

Ronald E Howell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]