Ronald,

This may or may not help, but Ancestry.com gives very good source
information along with the records.  If you like, you can choose
"Printer Friendly" from the result window, then print the search
result you're going to use, along with the source information.  Having
this in front of you while you work with the various templates may
give you a good idea of which template will produce the best result
for the source you're using.

Dede Holden