Dear list members,

While I appreciate all of the information shared on this list; I would prefer to have 2 lists. Is that possible? When I am really busy I just cannot keep up. Presently I have over 800 unread messages. My desire is to have one list that deals specifically with the Legacy program. The second list would address such items as how do you enter your places, how do you enter your sources; how do you print a page from Ancestry, how do you enter nicknames, how do you enter unknowns, etc. If this is not possible or the majority are opposed; no problem. I will just unsubscribe again and rely on the rootsweb list.

Best,
Beth Gay
Auburn, Alabama