What I meant is that if the census record (you found) is the same as the census record your cousin found but didn't cite, there's no point including your cousin as The Source for it. But if your cousin is the source for other information, by all means, keep it. I'm sure I have incorrect information from other people, but until I find something better, it stands the way it is. The source is the person I got it from because it's all I have. When I can do better, I'll do better. Like I said, it's just my opinion. Some people keep the incorrect info around as Alternates, as a way of comparing that with other things that may show up. That's a judgment call. There's different data available in many cases, none of it 'for sure', and then there's things you flat out know are wrong when you find the right thing, and in those cases I don't see any point to keep the 'wrong' stuff.
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

Christina wrote:
JL,

I missed one fact. I have found that the cousins information is not always correct. So I would source her until I find a "Solid" source or just put her in note as she has included the name as a path of family history?

I have a feeling this is now off topic. I will not continue with this on list if that is the case.
- C