Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:54:25 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sharing family research - sourcing

JL,

I missed one fact. I have found that the cousins information is not always
correct. So I would source her until I find a "Solid" source or just put her in
note as she has included the name as a path of family history?

I have a feeling this is now off topic. I will not continue with this on list
if that is the case.
- C