-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patti Hobbs
Sent: Saturday, 19 July 2008 10:46 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Translation between Legacy v7 & TNG

Gail, thanks for asking this and Jennifer, for answering. I had
noticed this, but I haven't had very much time to work on TNG lately.
Hope to get back to it soon. Jennifer, I tried to remove something
once out of my gedcom (I think it was the quality rating on the
source) and nothing at all showed up.  I figure I must have removed
something important.:-)   Do you do a find and replace?  And if you
do, what do you replace it with?   Or how do you otherwise deal with
removing the ABBA tag enmasse?

Patti
http://hobbits8.net