Maria Dymon wrote
Yes In Charting program
Under Page Setup
I have Epson Photo 750
Size Letter 8.5 x 11
Portrait

I Then can reproduce with sample database file just select Asa Brown for a 1 generatoin chart.
Select one Generation so you don;t get multiple pages
Select a Page border from apperance section
Publish to PDF and view
Then in Adobe Pro I select properties and it shows image is only 8.27 x 10.33 in

And borders are missing on bottom and right side.

When you try this what size does your PDF View report?

I have got very similar results to yours. I tried with both A4 and Letter page sizes with a double border round the page and the end-result was the same with each - on the top and left side of the page there was a margin outside the border of about the same width as the space between the lines of the border. On the right and bottom sides of the page the outer line of the border was right on the edge of the page so almost not visible.

There does seem to be something of a bug here.

(Funnily enough, my Letter-size document came out at 8.27 x 10.77 inches, not 10.33 inches.)
--
Jenny M Benson