Ruth Nerud wrote:
I think I might have written this wrong. In one instance the man was 65 and the woman 17; in another instance the man was 20, the woman was 38. I'd just like those ages to print in the reports so the sentence override would read something like: John and Mary were married on xxx(date). John was 65 and Mary was 17 at the time of the marriage. I suppose I could put that in the General Notes, but with almost 30,000 names in my database, that would be a big undertaking, but I'm tempted!

One way this might be done is to create one or two Master Events labelled "Age At Marriage" or "Husbands/Wifes Age At Marriage". The age could go in the Description field and the Date and Place used as per usual. Make sure these Events are inserted into the respective individual timelines in the correct place and that the wording for the Master Event is as you want.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry