Ruth,
I did a search in Help and I think what you want is only found in the
Chronology Report:
"Chronology Report (Deluxe Edition only)
"The Chronology Report is produced from the Chronology View screen.
(See Chronology View for more information or Chronology Report Example
for a sample report.)  This report shows an individual and all the
surrounding events associated with that person.  These include the
person's birth, christening, death and burial information, his or her
individual events, marriages and marriage events, the birth of
children, parents, and the individual and marriage notes.  All these
events are arranged on the view in sorted order so you can see what
affected this person throughout his or her life.
"You can include and exclude many items in this report, including a
timeline chart and ages column to further illustrate the life events
of the individual.  These options are all selected on the Chronology
View Options screen."

But this only shows the age for one spouse.

Reminder to the list - from Family View, click "ctrl-a" to see ages of
both persons (on screen) for major data. You can print a report from
that screen, but only for the couple in view. Too bad you can't select
a range of RINs!

Susan Daily