Michael,

This very much depends on what you wish to do with your files. For example, my
main interst is in publishing on websites. On these I mainly use the Pedigree
and Family Group options and both of these will publish the Marriage Events in
the appropriate pages.

However, If your interest is like to be in printing say, an Individual Report
then the Marriage Events will not print.

I would suggest that you try out various options and have a look at the output
to see what will suit you best.

Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: