On my Pentium III w/512Meg memory and Pentium 4 2.53GHz w/2Gig memory,
Using either IE6 or IE7 seems to give same performance to me. I don't see a slow down.

IE7 and mapping is a cool feature on Rev 7.

Why don't you load IE7, and try it, you can remove it if it affects you machine and go back to the old IE6 if you have to. You'll probably have no problems with IE7.

jdm

Elsie Saar wrote:
I understand one needs to download IE 7 to have mapping work. I have not done so as IE 7 seemed to slow down my friend's computer. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I would like to use the mapping feature.
Elsie (Scharpf) Saar