Valerie wrote:-
:
: I would like to delete this source but:
:
: a. I do not know who else has the same source
:
: b. As I can not find it I can not delete it
:
: Can I have some new ideas please ?
:
: Regards from Valerie in sunny Sydney.
: Researching: BEDDY, CULLODEN, DYAS and ROWAN in Belfast, Dublin, Wicklow &
: Wexford
: Guild of One-Name Studies No: 4825 for CULLODEN & HIGGINSON
:
: Hi Valerie

Have you tried going to Reports > All Reports Books & Others and then
clicking on Source Citation Listing.
You can bring the details up on the Screen and it shows who has what source
etc etc.  Up to you what you include in Options etc.   You may find it
there.......
Other than that I can't think of any other suggestions.

Good luck
Rachel