As your source comes in brackets, I'm almost sure you didn't name the
source, but only have an input in the Title field.
Since you get the source in a Family Group Record, you should be able to go
to the event that the source is attached to (eg. 3), and from there give a
name to  the source, and then it should show in the Master Source list.

Regards from
Jette Brix
Pardon my english, I'm danish :-)