Hi again
I have changed the individual photo for my chap and put the one that would not print into the Death event. I went to Publishing centre and tried to print out both photos I have for this chap. One is individual and the other attached to Event, death. I can only get the Individual one to print out and it is not very big on the page. I have tried changing the
size to 800 pixels as there is no other option there.
No go I'm afraid.  Lost with this one.
Regards

Gwen
Land of the long white cloud - New Zealand