Phil Hawkins wrote
In the same manner as my other post regarding events

Again, you seem to be having a problem reading my messages. You are addressing an issue quite separate from the one I raised. I have no problem with Event Sentences and always write my own. Locations and addresses appear in Reports as I like them to do.

If you put the actual address in the description field not the Master location field, and change the sentence to suit, you will get something like

"1841 Census 2 Smith Road, Blacktown, Yorkshire, England" This will also appear on other reports in a similar manner

I am referring specifically to the Chronology Tab and the Chronology Report . Any Event appears as follows:

Age  Date  Birth  Event Name  Details

in columns across the screen or page. There is an option for the Details to begin with the Location in Country, State, County, City order. If this option is not selected, the location may appear at the start or it may not, depending on the item. If an Event Address is used (and Event includes Birth, Baptism, Death and Burial) it always appears at the end of the Details.

I would like the option to select for Details to begin with City, County, State, Country.

I hope I make myself clear now.

--
Jenny M Benson