> Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 20:38:48 +0100
> To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Chronology Report
>

> It does look slightly odd to have the Event Address tacked on at the
> end, and because I only enter the Street Address there (to avoid
> repetition) it ends with a comma on the Chronology Report. However, if I
> could have the location at the start of the description but *not* in
> reverse order, I might well be finally persuaded to include street
> addresses in locations. (I am beginning to lean that way!)
>
> What do other LUGgers feel about this? Would you like an additional
> option to display the location at the beginning of the description in
> City, State, Country, Order? If this seems popular with LUGgers I will
> put in a new feature suggestion, but if I am alone on this I won't
> bother!
> --
> Jenny M Benson

Jenny,

It might be because it's the early hours for us Brits but I am not clear about
the above comment.

As you know I have always used the full address in the location field and am
happy with the reverse order (although I'm fine about having the option to use
either). However I am not clear about "ends with a comma". I do not use a
separate field for house/number, incorporating it in the same field as the
street - so mine reads: England, Lancashire, Eccles, 999 Park Street. I have
been trying putting the house name/number in a separate field and your comment
has made me realise that for the Chronological Report, in reverse it would
read: England, Lancashire, Eccles, Park Street, 999 which whilst horrible , and
has made me quickly go back to my previous practice ;-), it does not have a
comma at the end - so where is your comma?. Anyhow, maybe your suggestion
should be implemented!

Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571435/direct/01/