Hello,

Trying recently and without success to update LegacyCharting, I discovered that the update is installed in Program Files\Millenia\LegacyCharting7 while Legacy attempts to run it from c:\Legacy\LegacyCharting7

I did download and install the pre-release edition and later upgraded to Legacy 7 Deluxe, and this originally caused some problems, but I thought they were fixed now as I updated Legacy Chart (I think ...) a few time without problem

Having a look in the register it looks like there is still some kind of mess. If this is of any importance I'm running XP with SP3

Maybe I missed something in the posts;, but is there any - painless - way of definitively get rid of this problem ?

Thanks and best regards,

JM Penet