While trying to update my Legacy Charting to 7.0.118 today I have
encountered the same problem as described below.
I think the update installs into the program file where the first
pre-release was installed.  I have uninstalled that pre-release
edition, but when updating from 7.0.110, I end up with TWO instances
of Legacy Charting installed - one within the c\Legacy7 folder and the
other in the c\program files\millenia folder.
Has anyone stumbled across a "fix" for this yet?
I was thinking of uninstalling Legacy V7 and then downloading and
installing the latest from the Legacy site with (hopefully) Charting
7.0.118 included and the whole shibang might get installed into the
c\Legacy folder.
Any words of wisdom?
Jim