Thank you all for your responses. Now that I see how it works, I have
to go back and make "all those little notes" on over 1000 marraiges
that I didn't realize I needed to do!
Just to clarify, it would not be feasible to ask for granularity of
sourcing down to day, month, year, etc. separate and apart. I simply
would like to see the marraige sourcing separted for the main marraige
event fields of date, place, status, status date, never married, never
had children, etc.

My bigger quandry at the moment is why have both source clipboard
buttons on the marragie event box if they do exactly the same thing.
Confusing to new users, imo.

Jess