-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Croteau
Sent: 03 August 2008 13:42
To: Legacy Usergroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] Web Site / Legacy Home Page Discrepancies

Hello:

    I'm sitting here wondering how many people I have in the data base... on
the Legacy V7 program there is a "Home Page" next to "Family" page.
Clicking on the home page reveals a statistical area which reports that I
have 19,812 individuals.

    When I create the "Family Group Web Page" - and go to the "Surname List"
I find it reports that I have 21,401 individuals listed.

    Where did the 1,589 extra people come from, or where did they go?

Thank you,

Paul Croteau
www.pdcroteau.com

17:30