Barb Weed wrote
I open the Source writer, decide on the type of source and answer the questions that arise on the right till the red "Step 2" comes up and it says on the bottom just above the window to book mark and I click on that before I click on "Step 2". Before I up dated the bookmarked sources use to list in the slot below. Now nothing appears.

So, the "slot" where the list should be is blank and you do not see the little arrows at the side for scrolling the list? If that is so, I am sure it must be something exclusive to your set-up because, as I said, I am unable to replicate this.

I think you will have to contact Support.
--
Jenny M Benson