In St. Louis, there were 3 men with the same name who married women with the
same first name.  I've decided which line is mine.  I want to keep the others,
and their descendants, in the database so I can tell who is who.  I've tagged
the line that is mine so I can tell them in the name list.

My challenge is when I export the information to my pda none of that
transfers.  Does anyone have that challenge of marking non-family members?  Any
suggestions?  I thought about adding something after the name of each person
but I don't want to cause any trouble with any other function such as using []

Mary Beth Figgins