Pam,

Assuming that the DB on your PC has not changed and that you are not really
interested in actually indentifying the changes but simply in updating your PC
then make sure the back-up on the lap-top is uptodate and email it to your PC.

Save the attachment to Legacy/Data on you PC and use File>Restore to create the
.fdb file and you will be given the choice of overwriting the old file or
changing the name. You can also use a USB stick to transfer it to your PC.

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: