Can anyone reproduce this?

I just added a line of my tree with new information, and only one
marriage had both the date and place. When I output a Descendant
Report to email to the provider of data (for verification of data
entry) I noticed that the date and place of marriage run together as
show below:

3-Sam Henderson MORGAN b. 23 Mar 1933, d. 27 Sep 1995, Indiana, USA

+Bessie HENSON m. 2 May 1952

+Ellaweese CULLMAN m. 18 Jan 1959Houston, Harris, Texas, USA

(((( Please notice there is no space between 1959 and Houston on the
line above ))))

So I did a test on a second individual to see if it did it again, and it does:

1-Fred MORGAN
+Maudy COLLINS m. 15 Aug 2008Testing Testing Testing

(((( Please notice there is no space between 2008 and Testing on the
line above ))))

So I then went in and preceded the actual marriage info with a space,
so it SHOULD come out as such:

+Ellaweese CULLMAN m. 18 Jan 1959 Houston, Harris, Texas, USA

HOWEVER, it Did NOT.

If this is reproducible by anyone on the LUG, I will submit a bug
report. If not, I have a problem!

TIA,
Jess M