-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jessica
Morgan
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 4:30 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] Descendant Report output - Marriage Info Space missing
between date and location

Can anyone reproduce this?

I just added a line of my tree with new information, and only one
marriage had both the date and place. When I output a Descendant
Report to email to the provider of data (for verification of data
entry) I noticed that the date and place of marriage run together as
show below:<snip>