Jim:
You probably need a 6th computer that is your file server / backup machine
on your network.
You could then just set Legacy to point to the data file on the file server
machine and it would always be current.

If you don't have a network, then a thumb drive is your next best solution.

Chap

--
___
Leon Chapman