Since the Descendant Report doesn't work, I thought I'd try the Ancestor Report. The Title of the report is Descendants of (Name). Shouldn't it say Ancestors of (Name)? I wonder if I should uninstall Ver. 7 and reinstall it? I'm sure those folks who've been waiting for Legacy to come out in German and Swedish are now delighted, but I for one wish the English version was bug-free. I've been trying to patient but this is getting ridiculous. I've looked at uninstalling ver. 7 and downloading ver 6 but the instructions look difficult.

Ruth