Hi Judy,

I exported to a new family file and that works great for the Master
List issue, but exporting caused all initial entry and modification
dates within the file to be set to today's date, and I really don't
want to lose that trail.

If I right-click a child in Family View that has a child status of
"Twin" and then click the down-arrow on the Child Status drop-down box
for that Twin, the Master Child Status List is displayed. The list is
still empty, but this time the grid is displayed, albeit with no data.
 If I click on one of the blank entries, I get the following error
message:

"True DBGrid 6 Data access error ".

What to do when Grids go bad?  I remember in an earlier release of
Clooz 2.0, data disappearing from the grid was a common problem; I
believe restarting Clooz fixed it.  I've cold started my PC, and it
doesn't help.

Thanks,
Margaret