-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John S.
Adams
Sent: 23 August 2008 08:44
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Input of Cemetery Names

Bill,
It appears that you may not be checking the "Addr for birth, chr, death,
bur., marr." box on the Report Options>Include tab for your report.

I enter the cemetery name in the Name field of the Burial Address and it
shows on the Individual Report as (for example):

"Burial Date:  20 Jan 1979    Place:  Whittier, CA
Addr:  Rose Hills Memorial Park"

and in a book report as:

"...was buried on 20 Jan 1979 in Whittier, CA (Rose Hills Memorial Park)."

Hope this helps.

John S. Adams
Hermosa Beach, CA