Hello Nancy,

Just curious. With Legacy closed, can you please go to your install
directory, right-click the dir and select from the context menu Group BY >
Type | Ascending

Then select your Legacy, Event and Source USR files and cut and paste to
folder on your desktop, then restart Legacy and see if this solves your
problem. If it does, it just means that one of the USR files is bad. If it
doesn't work, try all the USR files, but my bet is on one of the first 3.

Kind Regards,
Mark