Maybe I will put it in as a suggestion :)

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "JLB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Is this possible?

This is not really what you're asking but it's possible this might at least /seem /a little quicker. Click a tag box for each person. Bring the list up in the Name List. (Search that tag #) Click the Events tab, then go through the list clicking Add and then the Paste button. Nah, maybe not quicker. Boy, we're sure getting to be speed demons with our computers. Even copy and paste isn't fast enough.
-----
JL
JLiki - creating your own genealogy wiki
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jliki.html

Ron Bernier wrote:
Michelle,

If Millennia ever made the decision to make it possible to have
"witnesses" in Legacy, you would be able to do this.  However, I don't
beleive that you will see this ability in the current century.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.