Mike,

I've spoken with the support desk and other Legacy users, and it will not be
ready until a future update. In the meantime, I am converting my sources
without it. I think if you are a splitter vs. a lumper, the SourceWriter
Conversion Tool will not help much anyhow. I was a major splitter, creating a
master source for every death record and whatnot. Therefore, I don't think I
can convert most of my old master sources, b/c they are not "true" master
sources. By the way, if you are unfamiliar with the terms "splitting" and
"lumping" there are extensive discussions on them in the archives.

Jennifer